Helen S. Rostmoff graduated from Academy of Fine Art and Design with a Masters Degree, became a member of European Artists and Sculptors Association and evaluated her Academic skills at Ontario Visual Art Association. Participated in exhibitions around the world including Germany, France, Japan, Israel, USA, England and Canada with works held in private and museum collections. While continuing her own creative work, she has been teaching students in a number of art schools and educational centers, including TDSB and YMCA and multiple private schools. In addition to her practice she has extensive experience in a variety of teaching methodologies, fine art techniques and disciplines. Helen’s lessons always focus on brightening her students natural talents in a fun and professional way. Visit Student Work Gallery
Studio is located in Toronto. For contact information visit contact page.
At Hermitage Art Studio a number of programs are geared at students of different ages and levels.
Hermitage Art Studio is offering classes in:
- Classical Drawing
- Art Dolls
- Art History Fundamentals
- Portfolio Preparation for Art Schools and Colleges
Portfolio Preparation. (all ages)
Hermitage Art Studio has successful experience in assisting students with portfolio preparation to their desired art programs in colleges and universities, admission to which often depends on the students having a well developed and versatile portfolio.
- Focus may be on architecture, animation, fashion, fine art and graphic design work and portfolio must represent student’s skills and abilities and show that they have made their artwork seriously.
Art Program for Ages 8-12.
- Children will learn about composition, various art forms, effects of light and shadow, tonal contrast and using different media – watercolors, acrylic, india ink and charcoal.
- They will get introduced to collages and printmaking techniques.
- Advanced sculpting and art history are also part of this program.
My art classes will help train fine motor skills of hands and fingers and improve attention span to build up confidence with many school projects.
Art Program for Ages 5-8.
- During this course students will discover and explore different mediums such as oil pastels, acrylic paint and water color.
- We will work on composition and color theory through a variety of exercises.
- Students will also create three-dimensional objects using modelling clay, papier mache and plasticine.